In accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC... (OJ EU L 119/1 of 4.5.2016), hereinafter referred to as the 'GDPR', we inform that:
- Your personal data controller is ZUPH Mech-Masz Zdzisław Śnieciński with the registered office in 63-700 Krotoszyn, ul. Kopieczki 51.
- Your personal data will be processed only for the following purposes: presentation of offers for goods and services, performance of contracts, provision of commercial services involving the sale of goods, services and products, handling complaints and data archiving.
- Providing the data is voluntary, but necessary to fulfil all obligations resulting from the cooperation of the parties.
- You have the right to:
– access the content of your data,
– rectify, erase your personal data or restrict the processing of your data,
– lodge a complaint,
– demand that your personal data be no longer processed,
– transfer your personal data to other controller,
– withdraw your consent at any time; the withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
- The data provided by you may be subject to profiling.
- The data provided by you are transferred to entities with whom we cooperate for the purpose of commercial services, e.g. entities providing postal, courier, accounting, legal and IT services.
- Personal data will be stored for the duration of the contract and after its termination or expiration, for the period necessary to complete all the parties' obligations under the contract or to terminate cooperation.
- If you have any questions about the processing of your personal data, please contact us by e-mail: email@example.com
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Office for the Protection of Personal Data if you believe that the processing of your personal data violates the provisions of the GDPR of 27 April 2016.
- This data protection information clause does not change the terms and conditions of the agreement between the Parties, it is only of an informative nature in view of the entry into force of the provisions of the Regulation as of 25 May 2018.